Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Comfy Outfit

Through out the years I've realised that I've become very girly with my fashion style. I used to wear converse shoes all the time but now I'm always wanting to walk with flats, wedges and high heels. My everyday style is pretty much dresses and jackets. I would usually wear cute flats with it. When it's summer it's the same but I opt to go with shorts, flowy top, cardigans and flats. So I went for a mix of the things I love and viola! Comfort outfit! 









Cardigan (Dark grey, long): Valleygirl
Dress (short, skater, white flower patterns on midnight blue): Valleygirl
Shoes (White canvas primsoles): Rubi Shoes
Necklace (silver, dove shaped with pearls): Lovisa
Bag (Doctors bag style, detachable strap): Marc by Marc Jacobs


What's your comfort outfit? 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished