Saturday, February 15, 2014

A splash of red

I'm so done with summer that I'm thinking about autumn already. Even though it's still hitting above 30 degrees here in Australia my mind is focusing on autumn. I just want it to be autumn already. I miss wearing my scarves, jackets and coats. Where I can wear dresses with boots and a cardigan. Where I can still wear shorts but with a super comfy jumper. Where I can wear a cosy scarf everyday. 

In spirit of season of the falling leaves here is an autumn kind of outfit.




Chiffon long sleeve top: Ally Fashion
Fancy Patterned skater skirt: Chica Booti
Black Ankle boots: Love Couture





Black and Gold Heart stud earrings: Love Couture
Leopard head necklace: Lovisa (also in Valley Girl)
Black and Gold ring: Lovisa
Gold midi rings: Lovisa

My outfit is black and gold that in spirit of Valentine's Day I threw in a splash of red!


Small red quilted shoulder bag: Forever New

Happy hearts day to my blog and to my awesome readers! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished