Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sydney Adventure

I'm back to blogging! It's been a crazy hectic 2 years. I can blame it on university and working part time. But these past 2 years have been amazing because I have finally went on many adventures that I had been dreaming about for many years. So let's start of when I went to Sydney for the very first time.
I recommend taking a ferry ride between places. It's probably the cheapest way to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House and the amazing views of the city.
One of the greatest place to go walking around to is Hyde Park to go see the Archibald fountain. There you will see a great view of the St Mary's Cathedral. 
Hyde Park | Elizabeth Street
Archibald Fountain | Hyde Park North, Prince Albert Road & Saint James Road
St Mary's Cathedral | St Mary's Road

My favourite part of the trip was going up to the Sydney Tower Eye and seeing the 360 degree view of the city. I would definitely recommend going because the experience of going up there is fun!
Corner of Pitt Street & Market Street

Sydney Tower Eye | 100 Market Street

One tip is going an hour before sunset to the Tower Eye because you get to see the view during day time, watch the sunset and see the view of the city during night time. It's the best time to go up there.

So have you travelled around Sydney? Recommend any places to go to the next time I go? 

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful shots! I've never been, but it looks gorgeous from the 360• view. St.Mary's Cathedral looks beautify too!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished